Not all people find happiness and peace going out or exploring outdoors. We all have friends who really love adventures outside. It could be camping or hiking. As a supportive friend, you want to give something useful to him/her. If you are looking for budget-friendly gift ideas, we have listed them all for you.
- Warm down jacket – Staying outside may give anyone colds and eventually will get sick. For your friend who really loves to sleep outside this warm down jacket will save him from colds. You can find any warm down jacket in any store at an affordable price.
- Backpacking Hammock – Backpacking/Hiking means you are going to sleep on the mountains without the presence of your beloved bed. Having a hammock will surely give you candy dreams because even though you are outside, you can still sleep in a comfortable way.
- Sleeping Bag – If you don’t want to give a hammock, you can still choose a sleeping bag. This bag will give you warmth and comfort while sleeping. Even if you sleep outside you can still enjoy the softness of your bed because of this sleeping bag. Sleeping bags are also portable and easy to carry.
- Pair of Hiking Boots – Hiking is hard, we all know that. But with a proper attire, it can be easy. A pair of hiking boots will surely give convenience to anyone who is wearing it. So, if you want to give your friend the convenience of hiking, give this a pair of hiking boots to them. this gift will surely be of great help.
- Portable camping Stove – Sleeping outside or going on a camping trip means you are going to cook your food outside too (unless you have money and you just want to buy your meal). For a camper, having this portable camping stove is really a must. This will help him/her cook the desired recipe for that meal. Also, this camping stove is portable so this will not give your friend a hard time in carrying.
- Set of Camp Cookware – camping stove is useless without the cookware. This cookware is also portable and light-weight so no need to worry. Just choose the budget-friendly one.
- Camping Tent – If you have an enough budget to buy a camping tent, then you should buy some. Camping tents will not only save you from the cold but also will help you sleep very well because you will feel like you are in a house. Also camping tents are very useful when the rainy season starts and you are still on an adventure.
- Head Lamp – It is really a must for a hiker to have this head lamp. This will not only give light on his way but also give a signal to those people who are with him. Head lamp will serve as a sign that the person wearing it is still on the move.
- Hiking Backpack – In choosing a hiking backpack, the first thing to consider is that it is lightweight and water-resistant. Outdoor activities like hiking requires a lot of your time walking or always bringing your backpack with you and thus lightweight backpacks are the best gifts.
- Portable grill – Portable grills are really useful to people who love to grill meat even outside. Grilling meat is always a fun thing to do specially for families who love to bond and eat together.
- Waterproof binoculars – binoculars are used to view things or objects from afar and thus very useful when going on a hike. Aside from this, waterproof binoculars can also be useful even when raining because it will repel water or rain.
- Glow-in-the-dark playing cards – If you want to play cards even when camping, these glow-in-the-dark playing cards are the best. You don’t need light anymore because this card has its own light that will definitely make the game so exciting.
- Water Filtration Straw – Not all the time that you can bring your own water on hiking or you run out of water and your last choice is to drink from a river, even though you are not sure if it’s safe or not. This water filtration straw will do the job. From the name itself, it will filter the harmful bacteria that are present on the river water and by that you can now drink the filtered water
- Portable campfire – Setting up a campfire on hiking or sleeping outside is a hustle but with the use of this portable campfire, you can now put a campfire that easily. Not only that it’s useful, this campfire is portable so you will not be having a hard time bringing it.
- Pocket-size travel blanket – If you don’t want to give a sleeping bag, this travel blanket is also a good alternative. Travel blankets can be used as a scarf or towel. What’s best of this is that this can be folded into a pocket size.
- A military-grade compass – Hiking or camping means you need to follow a specific trail or way. But getting lost cannot be avoided and this military-grade compass is really useful. One of the essential things to do in hiking is a compass for your not to be away from the trail or for you to easily find the way back. Just make sure that your friend knows how to read a compass.
- Bendable LED Light rope – If you want to have a well-lighted camping tent, this bendable LED Light rope will give you that. This is easy to carry light because it is bendable and can be just placed at the side of your backpack.
- Solar Charger – Of course, a solar charger will always be a must for anyone who loves to hike or go camping. The disadvantage of this charger can occur when it is raining nevertheless, if you will be giving this in summer, then it’s a big yes. Or if you don’t want to give a solar charger, you can still choose a power bank.
There are many things you can give to anyone who loves going outside or doing outdoor activities. You need to make sure that the things you will be giving are useful enough for it not to get wasted. If you want to choose a budget-friendly gift, feel free to try those listed above. Anyhow, any person receiving a gift will always be grateful whatever it may be.