If you have a family member specifically an Uncle who really loves sports then you may be very familiar with the struggle in choosing the right gift for him on birthdays and holidays. Especially if sports were never your thing, right? Choosing a gift for a sports fan uncle isn’t all about giving him a ball of basketball or his favorite soccer player’s signature jersey. Gifts will be special if you plan it very well. Worry no more, we have listed the best gift ideas just for your sport’s loving uncle.
- Baseball Pins – If your Uncle is into collection, then this is best for him. These collectibles are unique and could be personalized by putting your uncle’s name or picture beside his favorite baseball athlete. These pins can also be pinned on his shirt while watching a game to show that he supports that specific team.
- Premium Sports Coverage – For expanded game coverage of your Uncle’s favorite sports, gifting him this premium sports coverage is a must. This is also best if your Uncle wants to go deep inside the game.
- Man crates – This is a wooden crate which needs a crowbar to open that contains all kinds of sports stuff. Baseball bats, basketball jerseys or anything you can imagine that are related to sports. This is best for a fan who surely loves all kinds of sports.
- Sports Video Game – For your Uncle who loves gaming sports. From the popular Madden Series to NBA 2K series which are suited for anyone who loves to play videogames. Even though he misses the game he can still enjoy it by this videogame.
- Throwback Jersey from Mitchell & Ness – All sport’s fans will be glad for any jersey of their favorite athlete. It could come in different color and size but this throwback Jersey form Mitchell & Ness will take you back the glory days before. Jersey shirt from the favorite team of your Uncle is one of the best choices.
- Signed Memorabilia – All fans of a specific group love to get an autograph of their favorites, right? Nothing is more personal than the signed memorabilia of your Uncle’s favorite athlete or game. Give this to him and he will surely be smiling from ear to ear.
- Tickets to a Game – Of course, the easiest birthday gift idea for your Uncle is to buy him a ticket for a game he wanted to go to. Face to face experience on watching a game is far more intense than watching it on the tv at home. I’m sure your Uncle will surely keep the ticket in his ticket stub diary. Also, the tickets from all of the games can be formed into a collage and will definitely be great to hang on the wall.
- Ticket Stub Diary – tickets used from watching any games deserve more than the trash can and this ticket stub diary will help you preserve the memories with that ticket. It is a perfect way for a fan to reminisce about his memories about the game that makes him dance in the air.
- A Personal Cameo Greeting – Get a birthday or holiday message for your Uncle from his favorite athlete. Be prepared for the shimmering smile your Uncle would give you. I’m sure he will never forget that greeting and will definitely record it.
- Fathead Wall Decal – One way to show a Fathead’s fan loyalty is to place this decal on at least one of his walls. If your Uncle loves Fathead then this is the opportunity for him to fake a high five with the decal on the wall.
- History of the Baseball Print – Maybe your Uncle has a lot of memorabilia of his favorite team but the vintage print of this gift will make your Uncle gladly accept this. This framed history of the baseball print can also be hung on the walls of the kitchen or room.
- Home Plate Doormat – Your sports fan Uncle deserves a “home run” rather than “home sweet home” doormat. Give this to him to make him feel the winning glory of his favorite baseball team.
- Nike Id Shoes – We all know that athletes are one of the best commercial actors and thus makes your Uncle buy on what his favorite athlete is promoting. Give this Nike Id shoes for him and for sure he will thank you enough. Your Uncle might be able to get up on his feet early in the morning for an early morning jog.
- A clear Bag for Strict Stadium – Not all bags are allowed to enter in a stadium but this clear bag will definitely pass those strict protocols. It aligns their specifications and also best for containers of stuff like camera, wallet, snacks and tissues. Also, it is waterproof so no need to worry if it rains or gets water stains.
Whatever kind of sports your Uncle loves, one way of showing that you support him is to give something that is also related to it. Gifts don’t need to be expensive but must be given whole-heartedly. No matter what your gift is just make sure that it is well-planned and also something that your Uncle will love. Nothing is more satisfying that seeing the receiver gives you his warm smile.