Relationships are strengthened by giving gifts to anyone who is successful in life. Graduation day is one of the important stepping stones we all take to becoming a more matured and responsible individual, especially in high school graduations. If you want to make your brother smile because of the gift you give on this day, check these ideas out!
- Smart Notebook – As we all know; this century is more of something digital and we don’t want to be outdated. Your brother can search on his device and take notes using it however writing down on a notebook is still the best. This notebook gives you the traditional writing of notes as well as the digital convenience it gives. It can scan the writings your brother has made and send in to his smartphone. And most of all, this type of notebook is reusable. Pretty amazing right?
- Genuine Leather Slim Bifold Wallets – Saving money for the future is a must, especially for boys. If you want your brother to save money and be prepared for any emergency, give him this type of wallet. Wallet will serve as a reminder for him not to waste money and not to spend more on useless things. This type of wallet is lightweight and can hold 16 cards that can be useful for any pocket money. The best thing about this wallet is that it has RFID capabilities which block electronic theft from scanning your brother’s identity thus it offers too much protection.
- Camera Leather Strap – Photographs remind us of the good things we have captured in life. Whether your brother is a photographer or just loves to take pictures, this is perfect for him. Made from leather that ensures the quality of the strap and this also can be customized. You can put your brother’s name on it. This type of strap comes in a variety of colors to choose from. This will definitely make a camera strap classy and durable enough.
- Waterproof Dry Bag – Going on an adventure or backpacking is one of the best ways to release stress and get away for a while. You can do that together with your brother and a waterproof dry bag is a must. This is best in protecting important belongings safe from the water and moist. If you want to go kayaking or paddling with your brother, this bag is perfect for that kind of the activity.
- Felix Gray Anti-radiation glasses – Even if your brother’s vision is 20/20, he will still be needing these anti-radiation glasses. We are now in the digital era and almost all of the school works and projects are done through the computer or searched through the phones, thus leading to damaging of the eye that may cause headache and dizziness. If you want to preserve your brother’s 20/20 vision, give this to him. This will protect him from the blue light emitted by the computer or cellphone screens, which will decrease the possibility of damaging your brother’s eyes.
- Dress Shoes – For your brother who always loves to attend formal gatherings or parties that involves wearing tuxedo and black slack, these dress shoes are perfect. Dress shoes are best to be worn at formal events like weddings or debut parties. It is a bit pricey but still worth a try.
- Wrist Watch – Wristwatch are one of the to-go accessories for men. For your brother who loves to wear a wrist watch at all times, this is for him. Just a tip, choose a style of wristwatch that will match your brother’s personality. Let’s say, your brothers love attending formal events, give him a leather strap watch but if he loves to attend Saturday night out try giving him a wristwatch with rubber or metal strap. Wristwatch worn by men will give girls a hint on what type of men he is.
- A pair of Sneakers – Wearing sneakers are on the to-go shoes for men and for women. Sneaker shoes always go along with any outfit worn, you just need to carefully choose from the colors black and white. If your brother loves to attend night parties or casual events, then these sneakers are perfect. Sneakers will give an impression to anyone that the person wearing it is always on the go.
- Lightweight Travel Backpack – Travelling from one place to another is best specially if you have that light-weight travelling backpack that will give you convenience in bringing your things. If your brother loves travelling all by himself, this is very useful for him. Has a variety of side and inner pockets to secure his belongings. This also can be used if he starts to move out and wants to have a life on his own.
- Apple AirPod Bluetooth earphones – Whether your brother loves to commute or just walk when going to school, listening to music will surely erase that boring feeling when walking. With this Bluetooth earphones from Apple will surely give your brother a lift while walking. Aside from that this type of earphones is also best when your brother loves to jog early in the morning or just to have a walk. Bluetooth earphones are the best choice if you want to avoid earphone wires.
- Fitbit Fitness Tracker – Tracking your fitness activity is made easy with the use of this fitness tracker. If your brother is an athlete or loves to work out or jog every day, this Fitbit fitness tracker will surely be of big help for him. This watch tracks your distance when running and how many minutes it takes to reach that distance. Aside from that, this measures your heart rate and calories burn when you exercise. For a fitness-lover brother, this is a perfect gift.
You see, gifts that are very useful and are helping your brother to grow and take care of himself is always a plus. If you want to make your brother feel and know that you care for his well-being, try these ideas we have stated above. You might be surprised by the possibilities bought by showing care to other people.